- PCO S.A. during Anakonda 2014 exercise03.10 2014
PCO S.A. was presenting its products i.a. PNL-2AD, MU-3, MU-3M, PNL-3M nightvision goggles, thermovisual sight SCT, GOD and GOC optoelectronic heads, during Anakonda 2014 exercise.
- DEFENDER award for PCO S.A.04.09 2014
On 4th of September 2014, during the last day of the 22nd International Defence Industry Exhibition in Kielce PCO S.A. has received DEFENDER award for GOC "NIKE" Stabilized Observation and Tracking Optoelectronic System.
- Agreements on TYTAN system signed27.06 2014
On 26th of June 2014 agreements on realisation of the development activities and future supplies of TYTAN future soldiersystem for the Polish Armed Forces were signed. Ceremony was attended by secretary of the state in Ministry of Defence -Czesław Mroczek, Deputy Chief of the Inspectorate of Arms - col. Adam Duda and Inspectorfor Land Forces -Maj Gen Janusz Bronowicz.
- GOS-1 AURORA optoelectronic head for observation and tracking
GOS-1 optoelectronic head for observation and tracking is a technically advanced product with a number of features enabling easy integration with weapon platforms (vehicles; armament modules and anti-aircraft sets). Its design allows using it on different types of land vehicles designed for detection, recognition, identifi cation of ground and air targets. The head is an element of SKO 23 mm anti-aircraft rocket and artillery set ZUR-23-2SP of „PILICA” system.
- ZMO-2 HORUS Integrated Optoelectronic Module
ZMO-2 HORUS Integrated Optoelectronic Module is intended to be used:
- in armed modules mounted on military armored vehicles
- in on-board fire control systems
- in stationary observation systems and systems mounted on stabilized platforms
- Aviator's night vision goggle PNL-3 BIELIKAviator's night vision goggle PNL-3 BIELIKare a modern device for helicopter pilots and crew which allow carrying out night tactical operations. Modern design solution of NVG assures comfortable, stereoscopic twin eye observation retaining the feeling of natural shapes and sizes of observed objects and scenery.
- Aviator's night vision goggle PNL-3M ORLIKPNL-3M Miniature night vision aviator’s goggles are the latest night vision device designed for terrain observation and target detection during night flights by pilots and helicopter crews.