- 5th Warsaw Days of Technics in PCO S.A.22.10 2015
On 22nd of October 2015 participants of the 5th Warsaw Days of Technics, organised by Warsaw Branch of Polish Engineers and Technicians Association (SIMP), Polish Federation of Engineering Associations and Warsaw University of Technology, visited premises of the PCO.
- 1st Optoelectronic Conference09.10 2015
On 7th and 8th October 2015 1st Optoelectronic Conference, organised by PCO S.A. in cooperation with Military University of Technology in Warsaw, Polish Technological Platform on Photonics and Warsaw University of Technology.
- PCO S.A. during 23rd International Defence Industry Exhibition03.08 2015
PCO S.A. invites to the 23rd International Defence Industry Exhibition
- Thermal binoculars NPL-1T AGAT
Thermal binoculars NPL-1T are a lightweight device designed for terrain observation in poor visibility and at night conditions at greater distances.
- KLW-1 ASTERIA thermal camera
Cooled thermal camera KLW-1 operating in 8-12 μm – MCT detector of III generation, screen resolution 640x512 pixels.
- ZMO-2 HORUS Integrated Optoelectronic Module
ZMO-2 HORUS Integrated Optoelectronic Module is intended to be used:
- in armed modules mounted on military armored vehicles
- in on-board fire control systems
- in stationary observation systems and systems mounted on stabilized platforms
- SCT thermal vision sight
Thermal vision sight SCT is designed for observation and firing using small arms. This allows detection and identification of targets, regardless of the lighting conditions and unfavourable weather conditions.