- Ukrainian delegartion11.02 2015
On 11th of February PCO S.A. was visited by the delegation of the Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- "Wisła" consortium established03.02 2015
On 2nd of February 2015 agreement establishing consortium led by the Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa was signed. It's aim is to implement program of modernisation of the Polish Armed Forces in scope of medium range air defence missile systems "Wisła".
- Diamond for the Golden Statuette of the Leader of Polish Business for PCO S.A.27.01 2015
On 24th of January 2015 a formal ceremony has taken place in Polish National Opera. PCO S.A. has received 4th Diamond for the Golden Statuette of the Leader of Polish Business - prestigeous prize given by Business Centre Club.
- PPTF's Council of Representatives meeting21.01 2015
On 14 th January 2015 another meeting of the Council of Representatives of Polish Technological Platform on Photonics was held in the headquarters of PCO S.A. The meeting was led by PPTF Coordinator – Ryszard Kardasz, CEO of PCO S.A.
- KLW-1 ASTERIA thermal camera
Cooled thermal camera KLW-1 operating in 8-12 μm – MCT detector of III generation, screen resolution 640x512 pixels.
- GOS-1 AURORA optoelectronic head for observation and tracking
GOS-1 optoelectronic head for observation and tracking is a technically advanced product with a number of features enabling easy integration with weapon platforms (vehicles; armament modules and anti-aircraft sets). Its design allows using it on different types of land vehicles designed for detection, recognition, identifi cation of ground and air targets. The head is an element of SKO 23 mm anti-aircraft rocket and artillery set ZUR-23-2SP of „PILICA” system.
- ZMO-2 HORUS Integrated Optoelectronic Module
ZMO-2 HORUS Integrated Optoelectronic Module is intended to be used:
- in armed modules mounted on military armored vehicles
- in on-board fire control systems
- in stationary observation systems and systems mounted on stabilized platforms
- SCT thermal vision sight
Thermal vision sight SCT is designed for observation and firing using small arms. This allows detection and identification of targets, regardless of the lighting conditions and unfavourable weather conditions.