- PPTF's Council of Representatives meeting21.01 2015
On 14 th January 2015 another meeting of the Council of Representatives of Polish Technological Platform on Photonics was held in the headquarters of PCO S.A. The meeting was led by PPTF Coordinator – Ryszard Kardasz, CEO of PCO S.A.
- Open day of the PCO S.A.18.11 2014
On 18th of November 2014 an Open Day of PCO S.A. took place. It was attended by students and scientific employees from various universities.
- Delegation from Vietnam17.11 2014
On 17th of November PCO S.A. was visited by delegation of the Ministry of Defence of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam accompanied by the representative of Israeli company Israel Militare Industries.
- Lebanese delegation05.11 2014
On 5th of November 2014 premises of PCO S.A. were visited by the delegation of Ministry of Defence and Police from Lebanon led by gen. Naim Sleilati - Deputy Chief of Staff.
- GOS-1 AURORA optoelectronic head for observation and tracking
GOS-1 optoelectronic head for observation and tracking is a technically advanced product with a number of features enabling easy integration with weapon platforms (vehicles; armament modules and anti-aircraft sets). Its design allows using it on different types of land vehicles designed for detection, recognition, identifi cation of ground and air targets. The head is an element of SKO 23 mm anti-aircraft rocket and artillery set ZUR-23-2SP of „PILICA” system.
- ZMO-2 HORUS Integrated Optoelectronic Module
ZMO-2 HORUS Integrated Optoelectronic Module is intended to be used:
- in armed modules mounted on military armored vehicles
- in on-board fire control systems
- in stationary observation systems and systems mounted on stabilized platforms
- Aviator's night vision goggle PNL-3 BIELIKAviator's night vision goggle PNL-3 BIELIKare a modern device for helicopter pilots and crew which allow carrying out night tactical operations. Modern design solution of NVG assures comfortable, stereoscopic twin eye observation retaining the feeling of natural shapes and sizes of observed objects and scenery.
- Aviator's night vision goggle PNL-3M ORLIKPNL-3M Miniature night vision aviator’s goggles are the latest night vision device designed for terrain observation and target detection during night flights by pilots and helicopter crews.