- Delegation from East Timor03.07 2015
On 3rd of July 2015 premises of PCO S.A. were visited by the delegation from East Timor led by MajGen Tito da Costa Cristovao, Commander of the Timor Leste Defence Force (F-FDTL).
- Meeting of the Innovation Politics Council in PCO S.A.18.06 2015
On 17th of June 2015 meeting of the Innovation Politics Council of the President of Warsaw was held in premises of PCO S.A.
- KLW-1 ASTERIA thermal camera
Cooled thermal camera KLW-1 operating in 8-12 μm – MCT detector of III generation, screen resolution 640x512 pixels.
- GOS-1 AURORA optoelectronic head for observation and tracking
GOS-1 optoelectronic head for observation and tracking is a technically advanced product with a number of features enabling easy integration with weapon platforms (vehicles; armament modules and anti-aircraft sets). Its design allows using it on different types of land vehicles designed for detection, recognition, identifi cation of ground and air targets. The head is an element of SKO 23 mm anti-aircraft rocket and artillery set ZUR-23-2SP of „PILICA” system.
- ZMO-2 HORUS Integrated Optoelectronic Module
ZMO-2 HORUS Integrated Optoelectronic Module is intended to be used:
- in armed modules mounted on military armored vehicles
- in on-board fire control systems
- in stationary observation systems and systems mounted on stabilized platforms
- SCT thermal vision sight
Thermal vision sight SCT is designed for observation and firing using small arms. This allows detection and identification of targets, regardless of the lighting conditions and unfavourable weather conditions.